Peer certification allow a user to certify another user, but the one who certify must has been certified before.
E.g: A got certified by Remitano admin, A certified B and B certified C. Then, both B and C get peer certification.
Peer certification increases the reputation of your account, thereby, your transaction limit shall be higher.
There are 2 ways for you to be peer certified :
You can be peer certified by our manager. Here are the criteria you need to fulfil:
- Member has been trading continuously for at least 6 months
- Members not only buy but also sell, trade numbers sell at least 50 trades
- Members have purchased at least 500 transactions. The ratio of released / total trade bought is 80%
- The member has connected the facebook account.
- Make commitments through a Hippo video.
- The trading volume must reach a minimum (Just reach one of the volumes listed below):
BTC: greater than or equal to 20 BTC
ETH: greater than or equal to 200 ETH
BCH: greater than or equal to 200 BCH
USDT: greater than or equal to 50,000 USDT
LTC: greater than or equal to 400 LTC
XRP: greater than or equal to 100,000XRP
You can also be peer certified by other level 4 users:
- If you know or are familiar with a level 4 user, you could contact and ask this user to certify you.
- While trading, you could leave feedback to a level 4 user such as "If you see me as a trustworthy person, please help me get peer certification"
For level 4 users, to peer certify another user, you must follow these steps: Click at the user's name to go to the profile -> click "Certify this account"
Notice: You should only certify trustworthy users or someone you know very well. Because if the one you have certified tries to scam, you may be related as well.